Call For Volunteers
We are looking for a few good conrunners to help with the 2008 World Horror Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah. (March 27-30)
- Press Release Advertisements
- Program Book Advertisements
- Sponsors (finding sponsors for WHC2008)
- Registration (at-con)
- Charity Auction
- Film Festival
- At-Con Photographer
- At-Con Videographer
- At-Con Guest Liaison Assistant (we can always use one or two more!)
- Toronto WHC room party assistants. (Wanna help throw a party in Toronto? We can definitely use more help there!)
Other volunteers are always welcome! Staff membership rate available!
What does Salt Lake City have to offer?
- The best snow on earth. Great skiing and snowboarding at any of several great resorts. All within a two-hour drive of the hotel.
- The world's largest family history library.
- The Clark Planetarium within walking distance of the hotel.
- The Utah Jazz professional basketball team
- Park City, Utah, home of the Sundance Film Festival (January/February. 1/2 hour away)
- Olympic Park, home of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games
- The largest mounted dinosaur museum in the world (One hour away)
Within a one-day drive of SLC:
- Dinosaurland (Eastern Utah)
- Canyonland (Southern Utah)
- Las Vegas, Nevada (eight hour drive/one hour flight)